With Draconis-FTP there is also a FTP-Client available.
FTP allows file transfer between your ATARI at home and a computer in the
Internet. (FTP means File Transfer Protocol).
In difference to the HTTP protocol, which will be used by web browsers, FTP
allows the transmission of files in both directions (Upload and Download)
and is i.e. mainly used to maintain the own web pages, this means FTP
manages the copying of the created HTML files into the web server.
Draconis-FTP provides the following features:
- Intuitive, easy to use user interface.
- Full GEM integration.
- Clipboard support.
- Extensive possibilites of configuration.
- Management of predefined FTP connection with many connection dependend configuration possibility.
- Passive/Non-Passive FTP connections.
- Automatic Conversion
- Automatic Conversion between Upper/Lowercase filenames.
- Possibility for automatic conversion between long and short filenames and file extensions.
- HEX/ASCII view function of local and remote files
- Extensive log functions